Feedburner Subscriber Stats and Count Error

Just yesterday, while reading an article on Problogger, I noticed that the feed count on the site was showing 0 readers. I know that problogger has over 167k readers via feed burner so at that moment I was stunned.


Out of curiosity, I checked my own feed count and to my surprise it was also showing 0 readers.  


So, I went to some blogs which displayed their feed count and most of them were showing 0 readers. That's when I did a search and found the feedburner blog. In their latest post, they mentioned that feedburner was having some difficulties displaying their feed count and they are hoping that the problem will be fixed soon.



"Issue: We have been encountering difficulties with our stats production pipeline for data representing Sept 19th and 20th, 2012. We are currently working to resolve the issue."   

So, I'm hoping that this issue will be fixed soon.

Top